- How To Use
Caring For Sheepskin Wash Mitts
Washing & Maintaining:
- We recommend always washing the mitt by hand and leaving it to dry naturally.
- Although the mitt can be machine washed it may damage the wool.
- Rinse using water (warm water is fine but hot water should not be used for this purpose).
- We do not advise using any type of chemical to clean the mitts.
- Long-haired wool wash mitts must be combed with a brush in order to maintain the wool.
- Do not use the mitt when dirty.
- In the event that the mitt comes into contact with the floor, we would strongly recommend replacing it to prevent damage/swirls on paintwork.
- Use in conjunction with: A separate mitt for the lower areas of the vehicle. ‘Two-bucket’ method. Ph neutral shampoo.
Please Read The Product label Before Using For Help Email Product_help@madfordetailing.com
- Product Description
DetailsOur double-sided mitt is the perfect mitt for cleaning your cars delicate paintwork. The soft sheepskin will hold a huge amount of wash solution and will enhance your overall wash experience. & offers something different than our mitts
- Product Tags
- Perfect With
- Similar Products
- More from this Brand
- Customers also Bought
Regular Price: £12.99
Special Price £11.99As low as: £10.99