- How To Use
Caring For Sheepskin Wash Mitts
Washing & Maintaining:
- We recommend always washing the mitt by hand and leaving it to dry naturally.
- Although the mitt can be machine washed it may damage the wool.
- Rinse using water (warm water is fine but hot water should not be used for this purpose).
- We do not advise using any type of chemical to clean the mitts.
- Long-haired wool wash mitts must be combed with a brush in order to maintain the wool.
- Do not use the mitt when dirty.
- In the event that the mitt comes into contact with the floor, we would strongly recommend replacing it to prevent damage/swirls on paintwork.
- Use in conjunction with: A separate mitt for the lower areas of the vehicle. ‘Two-bucket’ method. Ph neutral shampoo.
Please Read The Product label Before Using For Help Email [email protected]
- Product Description
DetailsIf you are looking for a superior wash mitt that holds the most amount of wash solution, this is for you. With its long super soft sheepskin wool, it is capable of holding any dirt away from the surface. Gently washing away any dirt on your car, while minimising the risk of marring the surface.
- Product Tags
- Perfect With
- Similar Products
- More from this Brand
- Customers also Bought
Out of stock
Regular Price: £19.00
Special Price £14.99