- How To Use
Caring For Sheepskin Wash Mitts
Washing & Maintaining:
- We recommend always washing the mitt by hand and leaving it to dry naturally.
- Although the mitt can be machine washed it may damage the wool.
- Rinse using water (warm water is fine but hot water should not be used for this purpose).
- We do not advise using any type of chemical to clean the mitts.
- Long-haired wool wash mitts must be combed with a brush in order to maintain the wool.
- Do not use the mitt when dirty.
- In the event that the mitt comes into contact with the floor, we would strongly recommend replacing it to prevent damage/swirls on paintwork.
- Use in conjunction with: A separate mitt for the lower areas of the vehicle. ‘Two-bucket’ method. Ph neutral shampoo.
Please Read The Product label Before Using For Help Email [email protected]
- Product Description
DetailsMade from outstandingly soft wool from Australia, these premium mitts are perfect for washing your car. As the wool fibres are shorter, they are lighter to use than our long wool wash mitts. They also have the added benefit of a defined thumb space to give more control when washing. They hold plenty of wash solution and with their deep pile, hold the dirt away from the paintwork. This helps to prevent any accidental marring when washing. The light colour will also show any dirt on the mitt, to prevent contamination The elasticated cuff helps to keep your hand securely in the mitt, minimising the risk of it accidentally falling onto the ground. This is by far the best fitting of any mitt, thanks to the addition of the thumb space.
- Product Tags
- Perfect With
- Similar Products
- More from this Brand
- Customers also Bought
Out of stock
Regular Price: £19.00
Special Price £14.99